Information on joint controllership
according to Art. 26 Sec. 2 P.2 EU-GDPR
What is the reason for joint controllership?
EMUGE-Werk Richard Glimpel GmbH & Co. KG and EMUGE-FRANKEN AB work closely together with regard to operation of the online webshop, master data administration and order processing. EMUGE-FRANKEN AB Sweden also represents the branches in Finland and Denmark. This also applies to the processing of your personal data. The parties have jointly determined the order in which this data is processed in the individual process stages. They are therefore jointly responsible for the protection of your personal data within the process stages described below (Art. 26 GDPR).
What did the parties agree on?
What does this mean for affected users?
Even with joint controllership, the companies fulfil the obligations under data protection law in compliance with their respective responsibilities for the individual process stages as described in the following:
- Within the scope of joint responsibility
- EMUGE-Werk Richard Glimpel GmbH & Co. KG is responsible for master data administration, shipment of your order and the use of tools for analysis and tracking.
- The EMUGE-FRANKEN AB is responsible for the operation of the online web shop, the processing of orders and the import of advertising content.
- The information required under Art. 13 and 14 of GDPR regarding the processing of your personal data can be found here [Data protection information for business partners].
- We will inform each other immediately of the legal positions asserted by you and provide each other with all the information necessary to respond to requests for information.
- You may assert your data protection rights with both companies. As a user, you will always receive your information from the company with which you have asserted your rights.